A downloadable tool for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Spriteable is an image editor that merges the beauty of pixel art and vector art! Place prebuilt shapes on a grid to create your image, then add detail and shading using layers. Export your image to pixel art or vectors for use in all of your favourite programs and game engines!
- Easy to use tool set
- Easily switch between pixel art and HD vector sprites
- Comes with pre-made vector shapes
- Advanced color selection and palettes
- Export to any image size with or without edge smoothing
- Export to scalable vector graphics (SVG) file
- Add custom-made vector shapes
- Use multiple image layers
- Save file assosciation - On Windows, right click a SPB file, open with, and set the default to Spriteable
- Linux *
- MacOS *
* Supported but untested - Please report any bugs/issues!
Spriteable assets can be used for any projects, commercial or free.
The program runs offline, however there is an optional update checking.
Even though there is no DRM checking, please consider adding a donation if you plan on using this program in a team.
Purchasing Spriteable guarantees access to all future updates, as well as massively supporting the development.
Follow on Twitter for regular updates at https://twitter.com/nateonus
In order to download this tool you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $4.99 USD. You will get access to the following files:
- Spriteable ReleaseApr 30, 2022